As well as our legal services, Unite members also have access to a wide range of offers and discounts through your membership!
Unite is always striving to help our members save money which is why we are in partnership with a variety of providers. These include: NHS Dental costs recovered, credit union service for affordable loan/saving options, discounts for insurances (car, home, travel, and pet) and many more!
Get the most out of your Unite membership and start making some savings.
This is where DriverCare comes in, having been developed by Unite to provide financial cover for drivers whose livelihood is affected by the permanent loss of their professional driving licence as a result of illness or injury for drivers up to age 62 and through the Supplementary Loss of Licence Scheme for up to 68. Full details are here.
Don't think it will happen? Think again! DriverCare has paid out over £50M in benefits to Unite DriverCare members since the launch of the scheme. Don't miss out on this vital financial support, available for a small weekly contribution taken with your subs.
If you are a professional driver, you can benefit from the scheme. If you are not a Unite member, join now by visiting www.unitetheunion.org and follow the links to join Unite and DriverCare online. For existing Unite members wishing to join DriverCare, download an application form now or contact DriverCare on 01708 339 046.
- Conveyancing Offers - Help your conveyancing transaction run as smooth as possible
- Credit Union Service - Finance without fear
- Financial Advice - Free financial review by a professional financial adviser
- Unite Funeralcare - Special discounts for Unite members
- Unite Mortgages - Advice about a mortgage or re-mortgage
- Unite Lottery – Weekly top prize of £25,000. Plenty more cash prized to win
- Unite Discounts - Exclusive discounts from local businesses for Unite members